• Window film is typically more affordable than blinds and other window treatments including curtains and drapes.
• It’s an extremely energy efficient solution. It rejects up to 78% of the sun’s heat, eliminating hot spots and heat gain.
• Window film blocks 99% of UV rays and prevents flooring, fabrics and other belongings from fading. It also reduces interior glare.
• Window film is virtually maintenance free.
• It’s easily applied to the inside of your windows – and it’s also easy to remove without leaving any damage behind.
• Because window film doesn’t allow dust build-up like blinds, it’s more hygienic.
• Window film increases privacy and security, yet it does not block your view.
• Window film is safer. If the glass breaks or shatters, it will be held intact by the film.
• For rooms and areas where you want complete privacy, window film typically isn’t as effective as blinds or curtains.
• Although window film does offer decorative choices, it’s still not as decorative as blinds or other treatments. This is especially true for those who prefer a more traditional look.
• Blinds/curtains allow a partial block out of the window
• Allow for full winter sun to enter the home when it is needed
• Cover a cold winter window at night