You should consider the below:
1. Make sure you measure your electricity
usage to know how much you use
2. Does your roof need repair?
3. What is the shape of your roof?
4. Will you need tilt frames if your roof is
5. Which direction do the slopes of your roof
6. How much weight can your roof handle?
7. Do you live in a heritage building, if so,
you may require council approval?
8. Find a reputable supplier & installer with
9. Check if your home insurance covers solar
10. Are there any rebates you can take
11. Understanding your financing