What are the most important questions I should I ask the supplier?
You should look to ask the following:
• What warranties do they have
• What are their online reviews like
• What products and brands they offer, and why. Established businesses will give you evidence-based reasons for offering specific insulation products.
• Check what your installation requirements are and check if they guarantee their installation
What questions should I ask the supplier when looking to buy an RCAC?
The below are a list of some key questions to ask • Are your installers fully insured ARC licensed technicians? • How long have they been in business? • Can you provide me with references in my area? • Do you provide maintenance services? • Do ...
What questions should I ask a supplier?
1. Should I use a vitreous enamel or stainless steel tank? 2. What size tank should I select? 3. What refrigerant will be used? 4. Can I get a timer? 5. How noisy will the heat pump be? 6. What warranties are in place? 7. What brand of heat pump will ...
What questions should I ask the supplier when they are proposing a quote?
These are trademarks of any reputable company, including solar installers: • High-Quality Materials – Ask them what products and brands they offer, and why. Established businesses will give you evidence-based reasons for offering specific solar ...
What questions do I need to ask a supplier of window films or curtains/blinds?
1. What brands do you install? 2. Do you understand the problem we're trying to resolve? - It's imperative that the issue itself has been identified to find the best solution. There are window films that have been specially designed for certain ...
How do I become a supplier?
We conduct a thorough vetting process to ensure our customers are only referred to high quality, reliable and trusted suppliers. Our suppliers are chosen based on the following criteria: Values Track Record & Credit History Product Quality & Value ...