Response for non-serviceable contacts

Response for non-serviceable contacts

Thank you for contacting the Australian Energy Foundation.

You fall outside of our serviceable areas. You can check which Council residents we can service here. Because of this, we are not able to offer offer tailored, one-on-one assistance. However, we can offer you some great alternatives/ options/resources to assist you with your query: 

1. A great place to start is getting a no-obligation quote through a vetted supplier here
2. Check out our easy-to-follow guides that cover a range of topics here. These are free to download and will answer many of your questions.                                                 
3. Consider becoming an Australian Energy Foundation member, which will provide you with unlimited phone access to our expert Energy Advisors amongst other perks. Become a member here.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
4. Reach out to your Local Council and encourage them to subscribe to our energy advice services here. The small subscription fee secures FREE access for all residents.

    • Related Articles

    • What do I do if a resident looking for energy advice is not serviceable?

      The Australian Energy Foundation works with a number of councils and partner organizations that subscribe to our services, to help residents become more comfortable and energy efficient in their homes, and to help progress Australian communities ...
    • Can you help me with Energy Terminology?

      The following terms are used within the energy sector and throughout the AEMC website Accumulation meters measure how much electricity has flowed through them since they were installed. The quantity used in any given period ...
    • What are VEECs and how are they calculated?

      Victorian energy efficiency certificates (VEECs) are electronic certificates created under the program when certain energy efficiency activities are undertaken in residential or non-residential premises. Each certificate represents one tonne of ...
    • Should I replace my downlights when insulation is being installed?

      It depends on the rating of the downlights which needs to be checked by a qualified electrician. They need to have an IC-4 rating.  If you don’t replace downlights, to prevent future overheating and house fires, insulation must be installed with a ...
    • Where can batteries be installed?

      • Battery location standards mandate at least 600 mm (to either side) and 900 mm (above) space between your battery and any windows, doors and appliances, including your hot water unit and air conditioner. • Wall-mounted batteries must be placed on a ...