Enviroflex Insulation Supplier
* Customer contacted to arrange an onsite inspection (we
have three team members that complete these)
* Specialists attends site on agreed date - discuss clients
initial enquiry then we do a check of the home (ceiling, wall and
underfloor insulation). Recommendations are given to the customer based on the
* Quote sent to customer (1-2 days after site inspection)
If customer wants to go ahead:
* Scheduling team to contact and arrange install date
* Install to take place
* Invoice sent to customer after the install has been
If we don't hear from the customer after sending quote:
* A follow up call/email is made with the customer to check
if 1) they received the quote and 2) if there was anything they wanted to
Enviroflex have these products:
- Insulation batts
- Blow-in insulation
- Reflective foils
- Wall wraps
- Acoustic insulation
They can retrofit cavity walls with insulation. Knauf "Superfil CarbonPlus" blow-in material is used. It is an unbonded, non-combustible glasswool product. (See wall insulation
While the exact cost of retrofit insulation depends on the size and construction of your home (in addition to the insulation material used) these are average retrofit insulation estimates for a typical Australian 120 sq. meter home:
• Ceiling insulation: $1600 to $4000
• Wall insulation: $3000 to $7000
• Floor insulation: $2600 to $3500
Regional areas may be charged travel costs.
Below is a table of current costs, including installation, from Enviroflex as at Feb '22. Note: the prices are ex-GST. Please do not quote exact prices - this is just an example of the general "ball-park" prices clients might expect to pay. Regional areas may be charged travel costs.
- As an example, a typical 3 bedroom home is around 120 m2 so multiply the pricing by 120 for this size home and multiply again by 1.2 for GST.
- If the resident buys their own insulation, they can expect to pay about $5 per m2 to have it installed.
- You may pay extra for a quote and if you need an electrical risk assessment of the wiring.
Example of Insulation Pricing Feb '22
What does it cost to remove old existing insulation?
• This is a very expensive process. The reasons you might remove insulation are: your insulation poses a health risk or the insulation is water damaged. Otherwise you would leave the existing insulation in place and put in "top-up" insulation on top ...
Is our service independent - how are the suppliers chosen and what is the process
Our advice is completely independent. We have partnered with Parramatta Council to provide energy advice to residents. Council has paid a subscription meaning you can access it for free. Any advice I give to you now is part of this Council-funded, ...
What is the price difference between the various types of insulation material (e.g. rock wool, natural wool, polyester, polystyrene batts, etc)?
The main types of insulation are: Mineral fibres (earthwool, rock wool and fibreglass), Cellulose, Polyester, Sheep’s Wool, Polystyrene foam boards, Reflective foils/foilboards, Spray-on Foam and various combinations of the above types. Exact prices ...
Why don't solar supplies offer itemised pricing in quotes?
We understand this can make the process difficult to navigate. This is not just a common practice in solar but in many industries. Each supplier may give a slightly different reason but most may say something along the lines that they are providing ...
Customer not contacted - template answer
Thanks for letting us know- I have reached out to (Rinnai) to give them a nudge. Our suppliers typically make first contact within two business days of receiving your request; after this, they will make another two attempts to contact you. Often ...