Yes, we can provide advice and undertake an energy assessment. However, these programs have been disrupted due to COVID 19 and assessments may be carried out remotely.
When we conduct an energy assessment for your business, school or community organisation, we will:
• Assess your energy bills and current contract (you can save hundreds of dollars with a quick phone call to a competitor),
• Look at the feasibility of installing solar and the potential payback period,
• Review your lighting needs and refer you for a quote if it’s appropriate,
• Identify all the potential ways you can save energy and save money,
• Provide you with a detailed report on all the above, and
• Provide practical advice to help you save.
• We can help you explore the different funding options available to you. With a changing funding environment, we keep our eyes on the latest opportunities so you don’t have to.
We can recommend a range of top-quality suppliers and we’ve carried out an extensive review of products to find the best balance of price, quality and service.